Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little chunkers

I just have to write that Benjamin is now 3.5 pounds. What a little chunker!!! I haven't called about Jacob yet so I am waiting to see what he weighs. They are pretty close to each other so it is great they are gaining so much weight. I am so excited about this but they are still very small babies. Benjamin's head fits in my hand still. :)
I just called about Jacob and the nurse said he is at 3 pounds now. They are increasing his amount of breast milk. She also said that they might be taking his tube out in the next 24-48 hours. Then he will go to CPAP and we will be able to start holding him. I am so excited. I don't want to jinx it though. Please pray that he will be able to get off the ventilator.

1 comment:

  1. Will do...
    I hope that everyone is still doing well. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete